SAN DIEGO HOME CLEANING SERVICES
We are dedicated to providing high quality, personalized cleaning services to residential living spaces in the San Diego area. Contact us with any questions you may have, or to learn more about our professional home cleaning services.
A BIT ABOUT US
Since Our Founding…
We’ve satisfied clients throughout the San Diego area by maintaining a personal and open communication channel between
our office and our clients. We’ve always understood that a great home cleaning service begins with great customer service, and ends with experienced, honest, and friendly cleaning professionals.
Our Name is our Service…
Using the skills and experience that our clients have come to expect, our team is always ready to leave you with a clean, organized, serene, FANTASTICLEAN home!
WHO WE SEND TO YOUR HOME
About Our Employees…
- Our employees are employees, they are not subcontractors.
- Our employees are fully bonded and insured.
- We put much consideration into selecting only the best to join our team.
- Once hired, our employees undergo criminal background checks.
- From our office staff to our cleaning staff, we go above and beyond to form lasting relationships with our clients.
Your Assigned Cleaning Tech or Team…
The majority of our clients prefer that we send only one Cleaning Tech. For this reason, our standard practice is to assign one Cleaning Tech to a home. The same Cleaning Tech will service your home on all your service visits. This allows your Cleaning Tech to become familiar with your home and your specific cleaning preferences – which provides for a more personalized cleaning.
Disclaimer: Our employee benefit package includes paid sick time, paid vacation time, and paid holiday time. Therefore, to ensure that you do not miss any cleaning service visits, it is sometimes necessary to substitute a Cleaning Tech when your assigned Tech is taking a little well-deserved time off work.
For some clients, it is more important that we are in their home for the least amount of time possible. For these clients, we are happy to send two or three Cleaning Techs on all service visits. We will do our best to send the same team each visit.
WHAT WE CLEAN
At each and every visit, our Cleaning Techs follow the FANTASTICLEAN Tasklist for each room of your home. From cobwebs to baseboards, we keep your home in tip top shape.
We know your home is personal, which is why we are happy to work with you to create a custom cleaning plan specific to your household and your priorities.
We have the experience and skills necessary to tackle just about every type of job that comes our way. With FANTASTICLEAN, our clients can expect professional, personal, and honest cleaning services.
OUR SUPPLIES AND EQUIPMENT
We use only the best supplies and equipment to care for your home.
100% Microfiber Towels, Mop Pads, and Dusters
Microfiber offers many advantages over other cleaning products made of traditional materials.
- Microfiber is more effective at removing bacteria than alternative products containing just 30% cotton.
- Microfiber contains positive electric charges, which attracts negatively-charged dirt, dust, and grease.
- Microfiber’s tiny fibers can reach into surface pores and crevices, where other types of fibers are too large for the deep cleaning of many surface pores and crevices.
- Microfiber requires less water and cleaning chemicals when mopping or performing other cleaning tasks.
- Microfiber is durable and versatile and can be used on nearly any surface in and around your home. From wood floors to ovens, granite countertops, glass shower doors, or stainless steel appliances… microfiber can handle it all. And since microfiber is at least 10 times finer than cotton, microfiber will not scratch all the different types of surfaces in your home.
- We use color-coded towels, this avoids cross-contamination between the different rooms in your home.
- We supply our Cleaning Techs with enough clean towels and mop pads so that they are able to frequently switch to fresh/clean towels and mop pads several times in each room of your home.
- We use only the best products. Our products have been tested to find the best balance and consideration for the environment, pet-friendliness, safety on surfaces, and superior disinfecting qualities.
- All our products have a very low impact on the environment, while maintaining a high level of disinfection. We do not typically use plant-based only cleaning products; however, at your request, we are happy to use your cleaning products. Simply let us know before your cleaning so that we may properly instruct our Cleaning Techs before they arrive to your home.
- Our products are shipped as concentrates, and our bottles are reusable. This reduces packaging and needless transportation of water. We use a professional dilution system that ensures safe, proper mixing.
We use premium, multi-floor vacuums which:
- Are built with a 12-Stage Sealed Air system.
- Retains 99.99% of particles at 0.3 microns.
- Consists of an Air Clean Filter Bag and a HEPA Certified filter, perfect for those with allergies.
- Use filter bags with a 9-Stage Filtration system and self-locking auto-seal collar so that dirt stays in the bag and does not leak out.
OUR CARE-FREE GUARANTEE
A home cleaning service should always provide a “care-free” experience.
We understand that you are putting your trust in us. As such, we strive to provide you with an exceptional cleaning experience on each and every visit. If our Cleaning Techs miss an area of your home, or do not clean your home to the high standards that you should expect from us, we promise to make it right!
We want nothing more than for you to be happy with the cleaning services you receive. This is very important to us. Simply let us know of any issues or concerns within 24 hours of your service visit and we will return as quickly as possible to re-clean the missed areas.
NO LONG-TERM CONTRACTS
FANTASTICLEAN Home Cleaning Services never requires you to sign a term contract. Simply let us know when you no longer require our cleaning services and we will cancel your future scheduled cleanings.
We respectfully ask that you give us a 48-hour service cancellation notice so that we may properly schedule our Cleaning Techs.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS & PROCEDURES
Local health and safety guidelines are continuing to evolve, but rest assured, we are on top of it! The health and safety of our clients and employees is our highest priority. We are continuing to closely monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus, and we will continue to take all actions necessary to limit the spread of COVID-19.
We continually communicate with all our clients when a change in our COVID-19 Precautions and Procedures are modified.
We encourage our clients to let us know in advance of a scheduled cleaning visit if there are any specific concerns, or if they would like us to take any special precautionary measures while we are in their home.
8680 Navajo Road, Suite 108, San Diego CA 92119